Applies to: All Kaazing WebSocket Gateway Editions.
When you configure security for Kaazing Gateway, you might encounter one of the following errors. To resolve an issue, follow the guidance provided for the associated error.
- Gateway Cannot Resolve Host Name/Address
- Error Using the auth-constraint Element
- WebSocket Stays Connected Too Long When It Should Fail Due to an Authorization Timeout
- Error: Host is Configured as a Secure Port in a Service
- No Import Certificate Prompt in Browser
- Missing Certificate Entry in Keystore When Starting the Gateway
- Keystore, Password, or Truststore Files Not Found
- Invalid Keystore Format
- Keystore Missing Certificate for Host Name
- Errors When Importing Certificates