Applies to: All Kaazing WebSocket Gateway Editions.
When you set up and configure Kaazing WebSocket Gateway, you may encounter one of the errors described below. To resolve an issue, follow the guidance provided for the associated error.
- Port 8000 or 8001 Is Already in Use
- Maximum Number of Connections Reached or Exceeded
- Too Many Open Files Warning
- Out of Memory Error When Starting KAAZING Gateway
- Error Starting Kaazing Gateway on the Microsoft Vista Operating System
- Error: Unable to bind to resource: [network address] @ [network address] cause: Address already in use.
- Error When Starting the Gateway: String Value ['value'] does not match pattern for DataSize in namespace
- Warning: Error on WebSocket connection
- Warning: ERROR string value 'value' does not match pattern
- Localhost Is Not Configured
- Demos Do Not Work When Using Fiddler Web Debugger as an HTTP Proxy
- Error Using the Gateway to Proxy From Back-End Server over TCP to Client over WebSocket